Monday, February 7, 2011

Two years

Well, it has been officially two years since Scott and I remet. I am such a lucky girl to have him in my life, he is so sweet, all the time, I can't ever think of a time when he put me down or said something to make me feel bad. He treats me so well, and I know I am so blessed to have that. I don't think I deserve it all the time, but he gives it anyway.

My friend Morgan introduced me to the best blog I have ever seen, you have to check it out. The blog Love Actually (http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/) has the cutest ideas to make every day special with your special someone. My belated new years resolution is to do that more often.


My last blog was about spending quality time with my husband and making every day count. For christmas my mom bought me a frame that I had been eyeing for awhile, with my favorite quote ever: "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were big things." I am trying so hard to learn to love every day, especially in this time in my life when I just want to fast forward and get to the good parts.

I have to sit back and remind myself to enjoy the moments because time flys by way too fast. I still remember the first time Scott and I got together for dinner, we had so much fun, and it has been so much fun ever since. I am working hard to enjoy every moment that we get together and see that I am lucky for every day I get with him. I am so grateful for the last two years, for the love and joy that they have brought me, and as I do reflect on all the little moments, they have made one big thing that has made all the difference in my world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Actually IS a great blog. I like it a lot. Have you checked out The Dating Divas? They are awesome also...better, I think. They post more often and have more ideas...but anyway, just though I'd pass that along. And we were definitely both blessed with great hubbies. We still need to play. I miss seein' your pretty face more often!

jenster said...

Ditto chica. I had such a great time talking with Scott a few weeks ago. He seems as great as you. Glad you have such a wonderful husband....