Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The next 1.5 years of my life.

Well, I got my schedule all figured out. The intial goal was to graduate next December, but I have decided to take a smaller credit load. My typical semester has consisted of about 17 credits, but from here on out I am taking 12. On top of that, half of them will be electives. Next semester will still be pretty busy, a little bit easier than this one, but full nevertheless. However, My senior year is going to rock with easiness. I will be done with Newscast, which consumes 20 hours of my life a week, and will have only 4 real classes left to take, and then 4 electives. I will only be taking two real classes a semester next year, and then 2 fun classes, so it should be exciting.

I am going to have my same job again because it is so much fun. I have decided to wait and do an internship until after I graduate, and go home again for the summer and work. Hopefully FFF will re-hire me and I can make enough money to put away a few thousand and also buy a cheap car that will get me from A to B.

Things are looking good. This week, although busy, has run very smoothly, so that is nice. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving, however, I need that time to write my 15 page Political Science paper! EEK!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey you crazy girl! Reading your posts makes me exhausted!!!
When you need a break, make sure you take one:) Have a good Thanksgiving with your family!!

Forever Fitch Family said...

Good for you Linds....I am glad to see that you will be enjoying the last year with alot of electives and fun times. You are doing some great things early on in life that are going to be awesome for your future. You are a great example to the other grandkids. Love Lori

The Coreys said...

Hey Linds,

I can't promise you a quiet place to study, but I WILL promise you good food and crazy people. How does that sound? Can't wait...Love, Aunt Lenore